PSP Game Reviews

Gives reviews on many of psp games. I love to review psp action games and psp racing games. PSP reviews are something i really enjoy doing. It is a good thing to read before buying a PSP game.

Google

Saturday, June 10, 2006

NFL STREET 2: UNLEASHED Review


Now I finnaly am reviewing one of my all time favorite PSP games out today, NFL Street 2: Unleashed. I know, your probably thinking "Oh great, another port" and I wish I could tell you different, but it is in fact another port. In this version of the game there is: Own The City mode, where you draft random people and make a team to take over the city. Then there is NFL Challenge, which is where you build up a team and go through tons of pain staking challenges for points. NFL Gauntlet is another great mode. You choose a NFL team and must play through all of the other NFL teams to win. Other than these game modes, the PSP version has 3 exclusive game modes. There is Street Slalom, Style Standoff, and Style Point Challenge. Not only are there just some exclusive game modes, but you can also play as all the superstars and the legends. EA has also added more throwback gear to the game so that it would not be the same game as on consoles. The game has 5 cool wireless AD HOC play modes and 7 really cool party play modes, which lets multiple people play the game on a single PSP. Graphically, the game is good but not as good as some titles that are out now. The soundtrack on the game is great and filled with urban hip-hop and alternative rock that keeps you tapping your feet. The game is very easy to get in and out of and is just very entertaining. The replay value on this game is really high because there is so much to be unlocked that it takes forever to finish this game.
Like I said it is still one of my favorite games and I continue to enjoy it. I give it a 9/10.

1 Comments:

At 7:30 AM, Blogger Solon said...

Keep up the good work this could turn into a good blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home